Greetings from Pinnacle HR!
In continuation to our discussion, please find below vacancy details for your reference. Do reply us back with your CV and required details –
ABOUT COMPANY: (https://www.jcltd.in/)
Jagannath Corporation Projects Pvt. Ltd (JCPL) as an Odisha based progressive engineering service provider company which is headquartered in the Smart city of Bhubaneswar with PAN India operations. We are an ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 45000:2018 (OH&S) certified company. From a humble beginning in 2008, the human capital of the company today comprises of more than 1500 plus resources across the sites. Over these years we have been a successful Engineering solution provider in terms of Project management, equipment availability, Manpower Utilization and Safety management. By catering to the operational as well as business excellence demands of the targeted industries, Team JCPL continues its consistent journey across Odisha and neighboring states and has been trying to meet out the employment as well as social responsibility measures of Rural India.
As a progressive engineering company, we offer a vast range of engineering solutions, including Operation and maintenance services at Alumina Refineries, Thermal Power Plants, Civil solutions for Water Treatment Plants, Effluent Treatment Plants, Water distribution systems, fabrication, erection & commissioning of RMHS, Plants like Red mud filtration plants, stevedoring solutions at major ports, coal screening, raw material crushing and quarrying.
Position: Operation and Maintenance Head ( Material Handling Equipment)
Industry Type: Operation & Maintenance Services; Turnkey Projects
Location: Lanjigarh(Kalahandi), Odisha
1.The incumbent will be responsible for Operation & Maintenance solutions for Bulk Material Handling systems including stackers, Reclaimers, Wagon Tipplers, Truck tipplers, Manual Handling etc. at Alumina Refineries, Power Plants and Mines.
- Ensure all Operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
3.Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices.
- Formulate Strategic and Operational objective.
- Examine Financial data and use them to improve profitability.
- Develop maintenance procedure and ensuring implementation.
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues.
- Ensure functionality of all Material Handling Equipments.
- Oversee all installation, repair and upkeep operations of the properties.
- Ensure the technicians have the best physical resources available to complete tasks according to budget.
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with.
REQUIRED DETAILS :
Current Salary –
Expected Salary –
Notice Period –
Reason for Change –
Thanks & Regards