- To prepare Graduates for Management Career through AIMA’s unique blend of quality and flexibility.
- To enable working professionals rise in their organisations.
- To facilitate change of career to managerial and business arena.
- The programme is designed to develop conceptual knowledge and behavioral skills in students who continue to work in industry, government or other organisations.
- Graduation(10+2+3) with minimum 50% from a recognized University are exempted from the entrance test for admission followed by a Personal Interview Round with AIMA Panel. To apply for the Interview round please contact PGDM Program Manager.
2. Candidates with less than 50% in Graduation are required to undergo MAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA or any other state level entrance test.
Important Note: If any student at the time of admission hasn’t secured 50% in Graduation, he may be granted with Provisional admission to PGDM but he has to sign an undertaking that he may sit for upcoming MAT or any other state level exam and submit the score card to Admission Manager on or before 30th Nov for July Batch & 31st May for Jan Batch.
- 12 hours of classroom teaching per subject coupled with Virtual classroom of live lectures by experts.
- 100% Scholarships to meritorious economically disadvantaged students.
- Online Library access.
TARGET AUDIENCES/FOR WHOM
- Management Graduates
- Professional such as Engineers, MCA/BCA’s aspiring to become managers.
- Fresh Graduates willing to work during studies or those who want to pursue their higher studies simultaneously.
- Defense personnel.
- Working Graduates from any stream whether Management, Humanities, Science background, Computers etc.
- It will be conducted in a traditional mode i.e. with pen and paper at the centralized examination centers of AIMA spread all over India & Overseas.
- Also few papers will be online.
CENTRE FOR MANAGEMENT EDUCATION (CME)
The Centre for Management Education (CME), the education wing of All India Management Association (AIMA), was established in 1993, as a full-fledged autonomous business school in the distance education mode.
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Information System
ADMISSION PROCEDURE :
- Eligible Students are required to Qualify the Interview round at PIM, Bhubaneswar. Telephonic Interview can be arranged for Out stationed candidates only.
- Post qualifying the Interview, students will be issued with a offer letter to join a PGDM program.
- Applicable Fees to be deposited with in the due date mentioned on the offer letter.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE :
Documents required at the time if admission :
- Graduation Mark sheet(Consolidated) at the time of Interview, if not available student may bring Provisional Certificate/Web based result duly attested by Principal of the college.
- 3 Passport size photographs.
- This is the only program in India which is approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- Global Recognition: Program Structure is as per the common Wealth Countries plan.
- Pioneer in offering Distance Management Education since 1976.
- Provides various workshops on soft skills, Employability skills etc. to its students which helps them to develop their overall personality.
- Regular Industry Interface by providing the opportunity to interact with senior Managers from the Industry for the better understanding of Management Practices.
- Industry relevant curriculum and pedagogy designed to suit the changing needs and trends.
- Placement Assistant to its students right from Module-1 onwards.
- Classroom teaching per subject would be offered on at the Learning Center.
- Foundation Program: Online Interactive Session on basic Accounts, Mathematics and Economics to bridge the gap between the Management Student & Non Management background students