Greetings from Pinnacle HR !
In continuation to our discussion, please find below vacancy details for your reference. Do reply us back with your CV and required details-
ABOUT COMPANY: (https://www.sterlitepower.com/)
Sterlite Power is a leading integrated power transmission developer and solutions provider globally, focused on addressing complex challenges in the sector by tackling the key constraints of time, space and capital.
We believe that electricity access transforms societies and delivers long-lasting social impact. Sterlite Power is uniquely positioned to solve the toughest challenges of energy delivery.
Sterlite Power has led the way in adopting the latest, cutting-edge global best practices in a legacy driven power transmission sector. Our team is at the forefront of creation and adoption of newer, more efficient technologies that augment our capabilities to create customized solutions for customer’s needs.
POSITION: Team Member (HR)
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Draft, modify and implement company policies
- Collaborate with corporate counsels and HR departments to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations
- Assess the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
- Proven experience as compliance manager
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations
- Excellent knowledge in Excel and of reporting procedures and record keeping
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
REQUIRED DETAILS :
Current Salary –
Expected Salary –
Notice Period –
Reason for Change –
Thanks & Regards,