Greetings from Pinnacle HR!
Please find below vacancy details for your reference. Revert us back with your CV and required details-
Company Details: (http://www.kryfs.com/businesses/material-handling.html)
KRYFS is India’s leading Transformer Core manufacturing company with a capacity to convert 50,000 MT per annum of CRGO Electrical Steel into transformer laminations and cores. Today, KRYFS services the entire value chain of energy supply from generation (of Solar Power), Transmission (through its EPC business) to distribution (through manufacture of transformers, cores, and fabrication) and employs over 750 people, all over India. KRYFS has nine manufacturing facilities for manufacturing of distribution and medium power transformers up to 10 MVA, 33 KV class, laminations, transformer cores, transformer tanks and lifting slings. Three units are located at Kherdi, in the Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli, one unit at Palghar, Maharashtra , three units in Vadodara and one in Bhopal.
Product Details for this position:
KRYFS is a global leader in the technology of Synthetic Slings, which offer a perfect replacement to heavy and traditional Wore Ropes, and makes the lifting easy. In India, it is the only producer of globally appreciated Twin Path K Spec Synthetic Slings. Apart from this it is also producing Webbing Slings, Round Slings and Ratchet lashings etc. on customer demands. The company is also into the supply of tools, which includes various Single / Multi Sheave Pulleys, Clamps, Hydraulic Press, Chain Pulley Blocks, Torque Wrench, Rollers, Drum Lifting Jacks, Hydraulic Cylinders, Hydraulic Punching Machine, Slings, Wire Rope, PP Rope, Power Winch, Derric / Gin Pole, Dynamometer, Tensioner, Puller Machines etc.
Designation : Team Member(Sales)
Location of Posting : Kolkata(South)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for order booking/fulfillment and collections.
- Responsible for development & performance of all sales activities in assigned market.
- Visiting potential Industries/Plants, Construction/Project/EPC Contractors, Dealers for new business.
- Establishes the plans & strategies to expand customer base in the assigned territory
- Drive aggressive growth targets in all markets.
- Formulating and Meeting Monthly Sales Targets (existing customer and adding new customer segments).
- Monitoring competitor’s activities and developing strategies to improve performance.
- To ensure follow up with the customers/Clients.
- Have to travel all across the Territory to grow and expand sales and customer base.
- Responsible for follow up for C forms.
Reply us Back with your CV and below details:
Reason for Change-
Exposure in Industrial Sales-
Mob: +91 7538001109 | Office: +91 6742 541 555